Some tunes to listen to while you browse:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 4, 2010

FOXHOLE

It has been 26 weeks since my last post.  I don't really know why I stopped, I guess I was just too lazy to write a lot.

Anyway, last night, soon before I went to bed, my sister showed me a video.  It was one of her friends from college that loves to make movies, just like myself.  He is working on a new, 26 minute film called "FOXHOLE".

It's about a man in World War II who doesn't have a relationship with God.  This guy went all out with this movie.  He has all the costumes for the films, and they look incredibly authentic.  He even has the WWII jeeps.  The effects look awesome.  I couldn't stop asking how in the world he was able to afford all this and be able to work on the movie and still keep his grades up.  He was blessed to meet friends that were so great at making effects look so real and people who were willing and able to be in the film.

I really hope and pray that I'll run into such people when I go to college, and we can work on a movie together.  I know that this is the sort of thing that God has in store for me, I just have to trust that it'll all work out perfectly.

Here is the link to the movie website: http://www.foxholemovie.com/

0 comments: