Some tunes to listen to while you browse:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer...

Ah summer, we all look forward to it so. Yet when it comes, it's not as fun as we thought it would be. At least, not for me anyway. I never realized how hard it would be to get a hold of friends. I had plans to stay at my friend's house with other friends, but that didn't happen. One of the friends couldn't go, the other just didn't want to go, leaving just my friend and me. But then my friend got pretty sick, and now I'm left with nothing to do. Waking up at 1:00 everyday is NOT fun. Sitting at home on the computer in front of the TV is NOT fun. Without school, there is nothing to do. My neighborhood isn't exactly flourishing with people my age and I go to a VERY small church. But all is not lost, for I will soon get my driver's license and will be able to drive to and fro to be with my friends. Pray for my friend to feel better so that we can get together and do something soon, before I go MAD.

0 comments: