Some tunes to listen to while you browse:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Christian Music...

I was listening to Way FM today and I realized that no music compares to Christian music. When you get a shout-out from a friend on the radio you freak out, right? Well Christian music is the only kind of music that is constantly talking about you. It is the only truly uplifting kind of music there is. It is always talking about God and His plan for our lives. What does other music sing about? Certainly not that. Christian music can teach us lessons, keep us strong in our faith, or even just preserve our minds from worldly things. It's the only genre that can help us in the long-run. It's as if listening to any other kind of music is just a waste of time. I'm not saying that I think it's wrong to listen to secular music, I'm just saying that we shouldn't expect to get anything out of it. As much as I love Frank Sinatra, he'll never tell me what I truly need to hear.

0 comments: