Some tunes to listen to while you browse:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Driving...

Well, I got my permit in September 2008, so I've been driving for a little while. I'm pretty comfortable in the driver seat, whereas when I first started I was pretty nervous. I still make a few mistakes here and there, usually no more than one at a time. But anyway, most people have one parent that they like to have in the passenger seat more than the other. Mine is my dad. He is always more calm than my mom. Sometimes my mom acts like she is going to die whenever she gets in the car. Which I expected, I mean, that's just how the is sometimes, haha. I love her, but she really makes me nervous sometimes.
She's getting better and will keep getting better until I can drive backwards on the interstate, haha.
I love my mom and my dad both very much.

1 comments:

Elizabeth's Thoughts said...

Aww I remember when I first got my permit. I did not like my dad or mom with me lol, so they made me take a driving class