Some tunes to listen to while you browse:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Medieval Times...

Well, my class had a field trip to Medieval Times on Friday, and we all had a great time. The food wasn't exactly fit for a king, or at least a hungry king, but it was still fun. The actors interacted with the audience a lot and most of them were really funny. We were in the section for the Red Knight. He was cool, until he was killed in the first round. When he fell, suddenly, it was like our section had lost its purpose...not really. It was fun to cheer for the other knights as well. The trip to Myrtle Beach wasn't near as fun as the trip back. I thought it would be opposite, because we would have nothing to look forward to on the way home, but that's the way it was. On the way back, everyone just talked while listening to their iPods. Our music was just quiet enough so that we could hear everyone else. My iPod was on Frank Sinatra, of course, and I had a great time. The windows were rolled down, everyone's hair was blowing in the wind, and our cardboard crowns that we received from the trip were flying all over the bus. I had to put mine under my hoodie to ensure its safety. When we saw the school, everyone was sad that our trip was over, but it was still the weekend. We still had two-and-a-half days of no school left.
Overall, I'd say that this was the best field trip that I have ever been on. As it should be, because we (along with many other classes) have been asking for this trip for years, but we got it.

0 comments: